Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Stimulate Laughter

It's time to start FRESH.
Full of hope
Remarkable
Experiencing desire
Stimulating laughter
Heart of life

Celebrate life, Believe in miracles, Laugh out loud

It's time to embark on a new journey. 2010 is my year. Graduation. Opportunities are starting to arise and I'm realizing that I need to take them. Not only graduation, but this is the last chance I have to impact those who really matter. Well, maybe not last chance....but friends wise, we are all going to different colleges....some still in high school. Peers I may never see again. I just want to make a difference for the better. Maybe that smile in the hallway will do it, or the fist pump in class. Sounds crazy doesn't it? Well if it impacts me, then I can't possibly be the only one. And if I am, then I'm wasting my time, but I truly think otherwise.

In other news, I have consumed SO many goldfish (goldfingers as dorris likes to put it) and peanut M&Ms (thank you miceal.... +29). So many. I somehow lost a good 6 or 7 pounds ...that has to all be back from the past 5 days. Not that it really matters. I'm not one of those calorie watchers and I know it will catch up with me some day but I will worry about it then.

Valentine's day is this sunday. I'm going to see Valentine's Day. :]

All things are gonna happen naturally. Go with the flow. Follow your heart. Let it happen. Don't dwell...or over think. DON'T OVER THINK.



at the same time, don't be naive. Almost seems impossible, doesn't it?

Yours until goldfish don't exist,
mariss



No comments:

Post a Comment