Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tuesday

I've slept in until 11:30 for like the past four mornings. I don't really like it though because I feel like I've already wasted a good 2-3 hours of the day. I hate that feeling.

I also work for five days in a row, but that's kind of a win-lose. I finally will have money to pay off debt, but my day is cut in half, especially with me sleeping in.

No big deal.

I'm in a dilema as to what I'm going to do for new years eve. I've been invited to three places, said yes to two, but want to stay at the one I just heard about. Is that bad? yes. It's not that I DONT want to go the other two, I just don't hang out with them as much, so I would feel out of place. Not really though, I'm just trying to think of an excuse. I was thinking I could hit all three, but is that rude? Less rude than completely skipping I think. Oh and at all three places, I cannot do what I was planning on. Take that off the list. Oh well, maybe another time.

I've been talking to the weirdest people lately. Like super odd. Not a bad thing. Just a weird thing.

So, I really like the idea of dating someone, I just don't want to. Idk if that's because the only people that are interested, I like as friends; or if the past relationships have had an effect on me. They were great, don't get me wrong. They just ended with me upset and edgy. My poor family has to deal with me, then I feel stupid. I don't like that.

Picture of the day....
threeeeeepeat :]

No comments:

Post a Comment