Tuesday, January 19, 2010

$candal?

As I was picking out quarters out of samuel, my piggy bank, I started to think about money. And I thought what if these chips that I am going to buy were free. Then the grocery store would have lost money. So in order for them being free to be okay, the chips would have had to be free to the store. That means the factory would be losing money so the materials couldn't have cost anything. THAT means the people who made those materials couldn't get a pay check. If everything worked like that, then no one would need money, and everything would be free. HAHAHAHA. That would never work. No I'm not color blind. I know the world is black and white. What a thought, though.

Tiger this, Tiger that. I would be the first to say I'm TIRED OF TIGER. It's getting ridiculous. I'm sorry to bring it up again, but I'm watching ESPN and the news guy says that they heard from an unnamed source that Tiger Woods checked into a Sex Rehabilitation Facility in Mississipi.....but officials have not claimed he is there and neither has ESPN.
...So let me get this straight. The news is sharing stories that can be completely untrue. That's why I hate the news. Not that ESPN is news. My point was killed. Oh well, you get it.

That's all I have to say tonight. It's hard to put the rest of my thoughts into words. I feel so weird. Not sad but almost. But it's not a bad sad. And it's not an I miss you sad. But almost. Who do I miss. I don't even know anymore. I just miss the times where I had karate every thursday night and fractions for homework. It's impossible to figure out life, but I better figure something out with all this thinking I've been doing. It's time to prioritize. That's tough to do in this complicated society. Who matters in my life will prove it; have proven it. The things that matter don't really matter all that much. But they unfortunately do. That made sense to me, but to a sensible person I contradicted myself a bunch. What's the point.

Yours until money doesn't exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment