Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tough Day at the Office

My left eye has been twitching all day while yesterday the right one was red.

I can't go to disney world.

Today sucked. You know the feeling you get when you are just so frustrated that you want to yell and scream? Well I should feel like that but I'm just in one of those moods where I don't even feel like it. I'm glad I can type in this lovely blog because you know when you talk about things out loud that you're really frustrated with you almost cry? I do at least...so I don't even have to worry about crying because my fingers are doing all the work.

That's what she said.

So...how is your day? Hopefully great because the weather is really nice. I love the brisk cold air and the clear blue sky. Those are the best kinds of days-next to autumn days that is- where you just want to take a stroll and keep walking. and walking. and then eventually you wind up back where you started. ...where there's a nice fire in the fireplace and dinner in the oven that you can smell. My, my. That's the perfect day. Then you plop on the couch in front of the fire and sit. Doing whatever you want. Telephone call, TV, computer, cards. yeahhhhhhhhhh. That's the life.

Picture of the day:


It would have been fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment