Thursday, January 7, 2010

Lonze

Man. It's time to put things into perspective. I mean really take what is important and keep it in my life, and then the rest of the stuff...can just go away. Family, friends, and health are generally the parts that make up who I am. My mom is amazing. My dad is also amazing. My brother is amazing. My friends are amazing. I'm so thankful for that. And my health, I'm lucky. There are so many people that don't deserve the cards they get dealt...if you know what I mean. I wish there was something we could do.

I am at a confused time right now. Who the hell cares what other people think. Who cares who I hang out with? If anyone were to judge, they don't matter anyway. I mean...it's hard to say that stuff doesn't get to me, but I consciously know that it shouldn't.

You ever feel like you just want to be there for a person, but you don't know how? I feel like that so much these days. It's awful.

These paragraphs are getting shorter as I go. That either means I'm tired or am running out of things to say.

It's the first.

Yours Until the Cement Melts

P.S. I lonze a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment