Saturday, January 9, 2010

Just Breathe

I love this cold weather but I really do wish I had warmer clothes to compensate for it. I mean at least a cute beanie or something. Scarves have been doing a pretty good job though, I must say.

I just found a series of short poem type things that I wrote about a year ago:

Don't know who to turn to
Don't know where to run from
Wrapped up in confusion
Is this what my life's become?
--
Trust is a beautiful verb
If it's used the way it should be.
But if I've been hurt or broken,
What do you expect of me?
--
If "Nice guys finish last,"
Then do nice girls win the race?
I am starting to find
That this is not the case.

Interesting. I guess those make a pretty good amount of sense, the first two at least. The third one is just stupid. Must have been a rough time or something. Weird thing is that I can sort of still relate to them I think. It's been a weird twenty four hours. Things are not looking up. People don't deserve to go through pain. The world is spending an uncountable amount of money on unnecessary electronic advancements, when an uncountable amount of people are dying from cancer as we speak. I don't think it's right. Money can be better spent. That's all I'm saying. I mean the iTouch and all of it's apps are great, don't get me wrong. But the world was getting along great without it.

midol time.
Yours until I cure cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment